Hi all

I've been using "Sanselan v0.97" in my Android app, with some success.
After a lot of searching the web, reading the Exif 2.2 standard, and using
software like Phil Harvey's ExifTool, I seem to be able to read and write
EXIF and IPTC metadata to JPEG files on an Android device. However, there
are some bugs in this version, and I have since learned that Sanselan has
been moved from incubator and renamed to Apache Commons Imaging.

I'm now wondering whether I should move from Sanselan to Commons Imaging.
Does anyone have experince using Commons Imaging on Android?

Joakim