From: Benedikt Tröster <btroes...@ernw.de>
To: user@commons.apache.org
Sent: Friday, 19 May 2017 3:18 AM
Subject: [compress] Security considerations (bomb, links, absolute paths)

Hello everyone!

I'm currently reviewing some code where the commons compress library has

been used. As far as I can tell there haven't been many security

vulnerabilities with this lib. I wonder however, how one would ensure

protection against ZIP-Bombs, extraction of links and absolute paths

(e.g. 7zip)?

I can't find any documentation on this.

You Input is very much appreciated! :)

Best,