later release.
>From the initial triage, I found that there are some metadata issues with TIFF
>and JPEG that would impact the use of commons-imaging in IIIF. So I am
>planning to spend time on that in the next days.
Would you be interested or have time to help reviewing the current state of the
project? Not necessarily jump and code if you don't have time, but maybe just
provide feedback on which features you think **must** be in the 1.0 release,
and if you found anything that would prevent this initial release.
CheersBruno

From: Olivier Jaquemet <olivier.jaque...@jalios.com>To:
"user@commons.apache.org" <user@commons.apache.org>Sent: Monday, 28 August
2017, 9:11:08 PM NZSTSubject: [imaging] Apache Commons Imaging 1.0 final
release ?
Hi imagers :)

As far I could find, no official release of
org.apache.commons/commons-imaging was ever published to maven.
I understand that the current snapshot build is stable and that previous
sanselan release are too.
That said, an official build would certainly increase confidence in the
library and lead to more adoption, don't you think ?

Do you plan to release version 1.0 of Apache Commons Imaging ?

Thanks,
Olivier