Can someone direct me to a code fragment or example of how to proxy an SFTP
connection through an SSH host.  I'm able to do the following via shell:

sftp -o "ProxyCommand=ssh -e none user1@host1 exec /bin/nc %h %p 2>/dev/null"
user2@host2/path

The following was my initial, failed attempt:

            FileSystemManager fsm = VFS.getManager();

            FileSystemOptions opts = new FileSystemOptions();
            StaticUserAuthenticator auth = new StaticUserAuthenticator(null,
"user2", "password2");

DefaultFileSystemConfigBuilder.getInstance().setUserAuthenticator(opts, auth);

            SftpFileSystemConfigBuilder builder =
SftpFileSystemConfigBuilder.getInstance();
            builder.setProxyHost(opts, "host1");
            builder.setProxyUser(opts, "user1");
            builder.setProxyPassword(opts, "password1");

            FileObject fo =
fsm.resolveFile("sftp://user2:password2@host2/path";, opts);

Thanks.
This message is for the designated recipient(s) only and may contain
privileged, proprietary, and/or confidential information.
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete the original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.
Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of MDSL.