What exactly do you mean by "restoring?"

Phil

On 10/30/19 11:17 PM, Shihad Salam wrote:
Hi Team,

Please help me in resolving the below issue:

While using the DBCP2 (2.5.0) connection pool in my SpringBoot project with
MS SQL Server, the database connection is not restoring after a DB service
restart. This is working fine when using the SpringBoot default Hikari
Connection Pool. Is this a bug with DBCP2?  If not, how can I solve this
issue?

I have used the below configurations:
**.dbcp2.test-while-idle=true*
**.dbcp2.test-on-borrow=true*
**.dbcp2.time-between-eviction-runs-millis=60000*
**.dbcp2.validation-query=SELECT 1*
**.dbcp2.min-idle=1*
**.dbcp2.max-total=100*

**.dbcp2.max-idle=50*

P.S : If this mail is not intended to this mail group, please forward to
the respective team.

Thanks,
Shihad