Von: Vivek Madangeri <vmadang...@3hti.com>
Gesendet: Monday, May 17, 2021 4:44:17 PM
An: user@commons.apache.org <user@commons.apache.org>
Betreff: Apache Common VFS Version and Java 11

For one of our applications, we use Java 11 and would like to know if Apache
Commons VFS package is supported with Java 11
When I see the requirements for VFS it gives me Java 8 the last supported
version.
Appreciate if you can please reply at the earliest convenience.
Thanks in advance!!

Thanks!!

Regards,
Vivek Madangeri