BTW, let us know if there is any issue not resolved that you need/would
like to see in the next release, or if you can help testing/triaging the
issues.

On JIRA you can filter by the milestone/release. Check what's in 1.0 and
1.0-alphaN (where N may vary) and is open. Any help there would be
appreciated.

Cheers