Hi,

I'm trying to write function, using <java:functions>, but i've got a problem
when i want to use some class.

I'm doing something like this :

[...]

<java:import>

etechnicien.dao.cpDaoReference.DaoReferenceFactory

</java:import>

<java:import>

etechnicien.dao.cpDaoReference.DaoReference

</java:import>

<java:import>

etechnicien.dao.cpDaoReference.DaoReferenceImp

</java:import>

<java:functions>public static boolean checkReference(int id_ref,String Champ){

DaoReferenceFactory oDaoReference = DaoReferenceFactory.getReference();

[...]

}

</java:functions>

[...]

When i try to instantiate a RuleBase with :

base = RuleBaseLoader.loadFromInputStream(new
java.io.ByteArrayInputStream(myRules.getBytes()));

I've got a, exception : error constructing import

thanks in advance for your help