Yes that is correct. The DSL mappings are cached the first time they are
read.
Mostly to keep it simple and light.

However, there is probably a way in eclipse to detect a change and refresh
it, but frankly I don't want to overload the IDE until it is battle proven
with large numbers of rules in many files.