In the IntegrationCases class, you can see testDynamicAddition,
testDynamicRemoval examples - they are part of the test suite.

Thanks Michael, but I could not find the example from jboss web. Could you
help me? My project need this function.

Regards,
Wangwei

test_DynamicRules... examples in the integration tests show how its done.