not at the moment no - I am not sure what state it is in for the next version though.

But to answer your immediate need, you can actually use non getter methods:

say you have a Object called Cheese, and methods like:

public String name();
public int price();

you can actually use them as fields in a rule:

Cheese(name == ..., price == ..)

getters are a "special" case, in which it is converted to the bean name. But if you have non getter methods (as long as they take no parameters, and return a value) then you can use them in rules !

Michael