no you can't do nested accessors like that just now. In 3.2 we will most
likely alllow it by converting it to a predicate (which has a runtime
performance penalty that most people won't notice, but its necessary as
nested structures are kind of unsafe for rete, but nevertheless for the end
user you won't really have to care about it, unless you are really paranoid
or need to tune, in which case you can flatted out your fact model somewhat
when needed).

Michael.