From: Mark Proctor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, December 16, 2006 6:44 PM
To: user@drools.codehaus.org
Subject: Re: [drools-user] Reading Rules file inside application server
a problem

can someone put this on the wiki - maybe make a JBRulesWeblogic  page
and link form t he hints and tips section on the jboss rules website -
remember the wiki is open to all :)

Mark
Uday Kamath wrote:

Thanks Mike and Edson for the reply.

I read from dev2dev and Weblogic bug tracker  that Weblogic Jar has
older version of antlr and only in 8.1.6 and 9.2 that they have fixed
this problem. So the workaround is to put the jar in pre classpath
before weblogic jar and it works.  I am replying so that others can find
it useful if they come across this.

Change Request Number

Description and Workaround or Solution

Found In

Fixed In

CR236708

An Antlr conflict exists between Hibernate 3 or Jboss loading of antlr
jar and WebLogic Server.

Workaround or Solution:

Place Antlr2.7.5.jar before weblogic.jar in your CLASSPATH.

8.1SP05, 9.0

9.2

-Uday