Kola Oyedeji wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
> > (it would make it easier to follow this thread, especially in the
> > archives, if you could put your comments inline, it helps people who
> > jump in in the middle of a thread to get a grasp of the context and
> > therefore contribute their own thoughts)
> >
> [Kola Oyedeji]
>
> Agreed apologies for not following list etiquette

There is no need to add your name on each entry. Just reply in-line
like i am doing now. We can see who said what from the level
of indent.

> > In forrest.xmap for 0.7 there is the following:
> >
> > <map:when test="{project:content.xdocs}{uri}.html">
> >     <map:generate src="{project:content.xdocs}{uri}.html" type="html" />
> >     <map:transform src="{forrest:stylesheets}/html2document.xsl" />
> >     <map:transform type="idgen" />
> >     <map:serialize type="xml-document"/>
> > </map:when>
> >
> > This pipeline results in html files being embedded in the normal skin.
> >
> > As you can see it is processed by html2document.xsl, ensure that your
> > html file will result in something sensible when processed by the XSL.
> > It may be that there is a bug in the XSL.
> >
> > If you are using 0.6, as I said earlier, I am not sure if the behaviour
> > is exactly the same. This functionality was there but it may have
> > changed I can't remember.

In 0.6 version, the raw content was placed in the
src/documentation/content directory and potential sub-directories.
Any file with .html extension was not processed and not adorned with
Forrest skin and navigation menus.

In 0.7 version, all content (whether processed or raw) goes in
src/documentation/content/xdocs directory.
Any file with .html extension is now processed and is adorned with
Forrest skin and navigation menus.

> Okay I will double check in the morning
>
> > What *is* in test.html?
> >
> > What happens if you ask for http://localhost:8888/body-test.html?
>
> I get a html page with the forrest look and feel and navigation etc, but no
> content

But did you provide any content? I recall you saying that your test.html
had only an <h1> heading.

--David