Am 16. Jun 2005 um 02:18 schrieb David Crossley:

I am also on Mac OS X 10.3.9 and i get no such problems. The build
is fine for me. What is your version of Java? Here is mine:

[site-author]$ java -version
java version "1.4.2_05"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2_05-141.4)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.4.2-38, mixed mode)

It's exactly the same java.

Have you changed anything in the sources? Please do this to be sure ...

I changed nothing.

cd /Users/udo/forrest
svn status --no-ignore
... it should reveal only the top-level "build" directory as extra.

Its OK.

Really we would prefer people to be testing the "release candidate"
as requested rather than testing the current trunk.

I only followed http://forrest.apache.org/0.7/docs/build.html

Now I get it from: svn co 'http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/forrest/branches/forrest_07_branch/' forrest
I hope this is the right. It works fine :-)

I am interesting on 0.7 not the absolute latest trunk. I am Happy. Thanks for the help.
Udo Wendler