Does Forrest give a collaborative environment like Twiki, for example?

Maybe I am in the wrong place,

is it Forrest a good option for an intranet where people from different areas place their own content and files?

2005/8/22, David Crossley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Hugo Osorio wrote:
> Thank you for your response !
>
> so, is there another option?, i am afraid of facing a release which is in
> development, i need something quick and easy.. i am building an intranet, I
> need people easily to put data/content onto the server, in order to be
> published for our 'local area network' only
>
> The environment for this, i suppose, is Forrest CMS in this case, Cocoon the
> basis, Tomcat, but, i need to have cleared how people can put their own
> content on the forrest-project (which is in another machine (FreeBSD)) by
> themselves.
>
> thank you for your guidance, it is quite valuable

As a workaround, you could use 'wget' ior 'rsync' to retrieve
each document from the remote CMS server and store it on the
local server where forrest can access it by its normal means.

-David