I was wondering if there was a simple and systematic way to configure a
tracking code into Forrest, for every page.

So for a concrete example I would like to add a
Google Analytics tracking code to the bottom of each page.

Currently I am having to do this by modifying files in the Forrest
directories.
(This works file with the exception that I have 2 forrest project and I have
to keep remembering to change these files...)

I would like to just be able to specify a tracking code and style or
possibly an html/javascript segment,
in a Config file such as site.xml or something like that.

Bryce