Von: David Crossley [mailto:cross...@apache.org]
Gesendet: Freitag, 17. Dezember 2010 09:03
An: user@forrest.apache.org
Betreff: Re: moving to different hardware

Szabo, Patrick (LNG-VIE) wrote:
> Maybe i should say that i'm using version 7 because my existing project was
> running with that version...

That explains why the 'forrest seed-sample' is not available
but 'forrest seed' is exactly the same thing.

Using the old Forrest-0.7 should be okay.

Would you please do the following. Not sure of the syntax for
Windows but you see what i mean. We are cleaning and re-building Forrest.

] cd $FORREST_HOME/main
] build clean
] build

Then try the 'forrest run' again in that test seed site.

-David