On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 12:03:47AM -0500, Antoine Levy-Lambert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have just created a tiny site for my consulting activities using
> forrest.

Welcome to Forrest.

> I like the fact of creating my site based upon xml files which are in
> source control.
>
> This is one of the nice aspects of forrest.
>
> Now, I am wondering, did some forrest users skin their site with JQuery
> menus ?

Not that I'm aware of.

> Is it maybe already part of some forrest plugin ?

No, not yet.

> If not, what would be the steps to implement that ?

It could be implemented in a plugin, sure, but I think it could also
be done in a skin or theme. The starting point for any of these
approaches would be to copy an existing plugin | skin | theme and
start customising. Most of the beginning work can stay here on the
user list, but dispatcher theme topics will need to migrate to our dev
list because it is unreleased.

If you run into any snags with a given approach, ask away.

-Brian