On 10/3/06, sreepriya ramakrishnan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Geronimo V 1.0 . Is there something else I need to do?

I tested in the tomcat version of geronimo-1.0 and it also works
there.  Just to make sure that we're on the same page here,  you're
aware that setting the cookie in the response doesn't make it
immediately available in the request object, right?  The cookie is not
available in the request until the client receives it from the server
(via the response object) and then resends it in the subsequent
request. i.e. it takes a minimum of two requests to see the cookie.

Hope this helps,
Paul