Ok, I've succesfully rebuilt the openejb2 branch with my change to the
DefaultMdbContainer class.  What's the best way to deploy this modified
version of OpenEJB to my Geronimo server?  I tried adding the JARs to new
"2.3-incubating-SNAPSHOT" folders in their respective folders, but it seems
like there are specific references to the "2.2-incubating" version of
openEJB in Geronimo.  Also, if I just replace the 2.2 JARS with the new
patched JARS, then there is a serialization error that occurs during server
startup and I get a "InvalidConfigurationException".

Do I need to somehow rebuild Geronimo completely with the new OpenEJB
libraries?  If so, is there an article that describes what steps I need to
take?

Thanks,
Aman