On Feb 22, 2007, at 9:35 AM, Aaron Mulder wrote:

There is some built-in encryption available.  My recollection was that
the server tried to apply it to settings with "password" in the name,
but it may have changed in 1.2-beta.

I haven't found the code that does this, but I think that it encrypts config.xml rather than any plans. I could be very wrong although since plans aren't needed at runtime I can't see how encryption could be applied to them.

      Aaron