Any luck...this sounds interesting

On Apr 22, 2007, at 4:53 PM, weberjn wrote:

Thanks, I'll try that.

Juergen

djencks wrote:

Usually weblogic startup classes are best imitated by geronimo
gbeans.  Basically you write a class, include some metadata about
what attributes and operations it has (GBeanInfo), and write a
geronimo plan configuring an instance of it.  When you deploy the
plan it gets included in the geronimo server and whenever the server
starts, so does your gbean.