Hi,

I'm migrating my application from Geronimo 1.2-SNAPSHOT to Geronimo
2.0-SNAPSHOT.  I am getting all sorts of deployment errors that are caused
by the server unable to access my JAR files and other files.  Commonly, I
get an "access denied" error, even if the file is just being opened for
reading purposes during the deployment process.

Was there a security manager that was added into Geronimo 2.0 that could be
causing these errors?

Thanks,
Aman

* This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Unless you are
the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not use,
copy or disclose the message or any information contained in the message. If
you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply
e-mail , and delete the message, or call (collect) 001 613 747 4698. *