If you export your application as a plugin then you can edit its geronimo-plugin.xml file to specify where its dependencies are available in a maven repo. Then when someone else installs that plugin Geronimo will automatically download its dependencies and install them into their server's repo. There is also a maven plugin that can create a Geronimo plugin (aka .car file) from your EAR or WAR application. There is not much documentation available for this right now but I can point you at some examples in SVN if you're interested.

Best wishes,
Paul