Still trying out to figure details - phonebook example:

If I remove 'MyPhonebookBean.java' from the phonebook example and just
rebuild the ejb.jar, geronimo creates the following error:

> 14:36:34,562 ERROR [DirectoryHotDeployer] Unable to deploy:
>     Cannot deploy the requested application module because no deployer is
> able
>     to handle it.  This can happen if you have omitted the J2EE deployment
> descriptor,
>     disabled a deployer module, or if, for example, you are trying to
> deploy an EJB
>     module on a minimal Geronimo server that does not have EJB support
> installed.
>     (moduleFile=C:\Programme\Java\geronimo\geronimo-tomcat6-jee5-2.0.1\
>
> var\temp\geronimo-deployer7872.tmpdir\test-ejb.jar)
>     org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Cannot deploy the
>     requested application module because no deployer is able to handle it.
> This can
>     happen if you have omitted the J2EE deployment descriptor, disabled a
> deployer
>     module, or if, for example, you are trying to deploy an EJB module on
> a minimal
>     Geronimo server that does not have EJB support installed.
>     (moduleFile=C:\Programme\Java\geronimo\geronimo-tomcat6-jee5-2.0.1\
>
> var\temp\geronimo-deployer7872.tmpdir\test-ejb.jar)
>     at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:241)

I tried the reverse way to add the class back and rebuild the jar. After
doing so the deployer did not complain anymore.

Ain't it possible to deploy Entity Beans standalone?