Due to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-3480 at the moment to configure these properties you have to rebuild the geronimo- activemq-ra module with a modified ra.xml that includes the properties you want to configure. Maybe we can post an "enhanced" rar somewhere soon with all the configurable properties listed until this bug is fixed.