1. i have geronimo_server and the i copy var oflder from this location
geronimo_server/g_one and geronimo_server/g_tow

2. I changed the rmi port as well so the instance of g_one and g_two start
sarerately on diff port with no conflict

3. I also deployed the saperate repositry of each of these instances

4. When i deploy web app thru g_one instance using web console it gets
deployed fine under g_one/var

5. But when i try to deploy web app thru g_two using web console it tries to
deploy under geronimo_server/repository/default also it keeps the .war file
under g_tow/var

My undersatdning is sicne there going to be 2 intances then web app deployed
thru one instance shoud go to instance location rather server's location.

Pl suggest