Hi Sergey, thanks for your answer and sorry for my delay.

I'm using Hadoop 2.4.0 and Giraph 1.1. In this version of Giraph, i'm using
this one i believe:
https://github.com/apache/giraph/blob/release-1.1/
giraph-core/src/main/java/org/apache/giraph/job/JobProgressTrackerService.
java#L136

I'm using this job parameters:
-w 4 -yh 5700 -ca giraph.metrics.enable=true,giraph.useOutOfCoreMessages=
true,giraph.isStaticGraph=true,giraph.maxAllowedJobTimeMilliseconds=10000

I'm using a cluster of 1 master and 4 slaves in AWS.

I send attached logs from three different containers. I have a superstep
that took 12 seconds and the entire Giraph application doesn't get stopped.

Thanks in advance!

--
*José Luis Larroque*
Analista Programador Universitario - Facultad de Informática - UNLP