Levi Hoogenberg wrote:
Are you sure? I'm fairly certain that I'm doing this (with a subprojects closure) in a 0.6.1 build script.

Op 18 jun 2009 om 21:41 heeft John Murph <jmurph....@gmail.com <mailto:jmurph....@gmail.com>> het volgende geschreven:\

Not in a subprojects { } or allprojects { } closure. It's a bit confusing, and I'm hoping to look into a solution at some point. But for now, it's not so straight-forward.