On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 12:17 PM, phil swenson <phil.swen...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Any opinions on which Repository is the best one?

Although Gradle works absolutely fine both with Nexus and Artifactory,
integration is especially deep with Artifactory due to the Gradle
Artifactory plugin.

Pros/cons?

What I really like with Artifactory is its openness. Be it pom.xml, ivy.xml
or custom metadata that goes with Artifacts. You can configure Artifactory
to consider those meta files, make them searchable via UI or via the rest
API for example. That offers you a very interesting toolkit.

I'm not sure if Nexus has anything like this to offer.

Hans

--
Hans Dockter
Founder, Gradle