On 25/04/2012, at 5:39 AM, Alexander Kitaev wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm migrating our build plugin from milestone-3 to rc-1. Our build plugin
> was patching Eclipse .project and .classpath generating code by modifying
> GenerateEclipseClasspath and GenerateEclipseProject tasks.
>
> Now, I'd like to modify EclipseProject and EclipseClasspath objects
> properties. The question is how to get these objects from the build plugin?
> I could locate "eclipse" task, but it does not contain "classpath" and
> "project" properties.
>
> How could I get those objects (EclipseProject and EclipseClasspath)
> programmatically?

Everything is reachable from the 'eclipse' extension added by the Eclipse
plugin:

http://gradle.org/docs/current/dsl/org.gradle.api.Project.html#N107EA

So, you can do something like:

def eclipseProject = project.eclipse.project

or, from Java:

EclipseProject eclipseProject =
project.getExtensions.getByType(EclipseModel.class).getProject();