Hi,

Since this is not a hbase system level jar, instead, it is more like user code,
should we deploy it under hbase/lib?  It seems we can use "alter" to add the
coprocessor for a particular user table.  So I can put the jar file any place
that is accessible, e.g. hdfs:/myPath?

My customer said, there is no need to run 'aler' command. Instead, as long as I
put the jar into hbase/lib, then when phoenix client make read call, it will
add the the coprocessor attr into that table being read. It is kind of
suspicious. Does the phoenix client call a "alter" under cover for the client
already?

Anyone knows about this?

Thanks
Tian-Ying