Don't use Phoenix, it's a very bad idea...
;)

No, I'm joking. Phoenix will allow you to run SQL on HBase. After that, I
guess you can use any SQL editor and connect it, but I'm not sure. It's
working very well for what it's doing.

However, Pheonix is tightly linked to HBase. You odds to get it work with
M7 are, I will say, about 2%?

JM