Kafka may suit your needs as a "queue" with producer/consumer and persistence capabilities also.

On 1/18/2016 9:52 AM, Murthy Kakarlamudi wrote:
Hi,
We have a scenario where in we have a c++ application that pumps out data ticks multiple times in a second. These data ticks needs to be displayed in the web front end. We need some middleware platform to hold those events temporarily before being consumed by web-front end. Can Ignite work as a viable middleware option in this scenario? In future we are expecting that there will be multiple consumers for these data ticks. Can Ignite Messaging be used in this scenario?

Thanks,
Satya.