Hi Stephen,

thanks for the response - we've tried following
https://ignite.apache.org/docs/latest/monitoring-metrics/new-metrics-system#opencensus
guide but it seems enabling ignite-opencensus optional lib is insufficient
for our standalone Apache Ignite servers to start with configuration
similar to
https://github.com/GridGain-Demos/ignite-prometheus/blob/main/src/main/resources/ignite-prometheus.xml
 We are getting ClassNotFoundException.

It seems the problem is following dependencies are not included in the
container images published at https://hub.docker.com/r/apacheignite/ignite

        <dependency>
            <groupId>io.opencensus</groupId>
            <artifactId>opencensus-exporter-stats-prometheus</artifactId>
            <version>${opencensus.version}</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>io.prometheus</groupId>
            <artifactId>simpleclient_httpserver</artifactId>
            <version>0.3.0</version>
        </dependency>

Somehow opencesus-exporter-trace-zipkin is included as optional lib but
opencensus-exporter-stats-prometheus and simpleclient_httpserver aren't. Is
this something that could be fixed?

Kind regards,
Mateusz Kapturski

śr., 6 wrz 2023 o 11:55 Stephen Darlington <sdarling...@apache.org>