Hi Edgardo,

currently the filtering logic is as follows:

- first it checks to see the filter matches the story meta
- then it does the same check for each scenario meta, inheriting from
the parent story meta.

What's happening here is that your filter '+author A' - an inclusive
rather than an is not matching the check on the story meta (which is
empty):

Meta[properties={}] excluded by filter '+author A'

Therefore it never goes on to execute the scenarios.

Arguably, we should be doing the story-level check on a merged meta that
included all the scenarios metas too.

Could you please create a jira issue for this and attach your example
project?

Cheers