Thank you Alex! It worked now. I had forgot to add the
jbehave-site-resources dependency.
But I get this XML error in Eclipse:

Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration:
org.jbehave:jbehave-maven-plugin:4.0-beta-3:unpack-
 view-resources (execution: unpack-view-resources, phase: process-resources)

I tried it with different versions of jbehave-maven-plugin, still I get
that error message displayed in the XML editor and in the problem view.

Why is that? It works, but it does not look good if Eclipse shows 1 error
in the POM XML file.

By the way, I have found no documentation on this on the JBehave site.