Hello Gavião,

maybe I didn't spend enough time to discover why it did not work after I
found a solution. It had a lot of compile errors if I don't pre-build it
outside Eclipse before importing it.

I don't know if copying the settings.xml to the .m2 folder would fix the
problem. I can put settings.xml anywhere with Eclipse as long as I tell
Eclipse where that file is.

I will try that experimental feature next time. I now upgraded m2e from 1.4
to 1.5.