https://github.com/OttoDiesel/jbehave-selenium-example.git

See class example.steps.SeleniumWebDriverSteps.

If you delete overriden methods beforeStory() and afterStory() then JBehave
does not ignore SeleniumWebDriverSteps. You can see it because the browser
is started.

But if you leave these methods in the class, then the browser is not
started because JBehave ignores SeleniumWebDriverSteps I suppose.

I could reproduce this now at home with this.