Hi,

I have a multi-module project which looks something
like the following (it happens to be Maven based).

project
- pom.xml
- app
+- pom.xml
- app-test
+- pom.xml

If I run "clean verify" against the project pom (it's not currently using
 inheritance from the parent) when it runs the maven plugin in the
 app-test project I can see the following

[INFO] Generating reports view to 'C:\project\target\jbehave' ...

I would expect it to be generating to C:\project\app-test\target\jbehave

Each of my Java tests are currently JUnitStory and running as embeddables.
The configuration is using LoadFromClasspath(...) which works fine.
The stories run correctly but if they've already failed then at times they
won't succeed because the target (parent) hasn't been cleaned.