Hi Brent,

this feature is not currently supported. It actually does a first pass trying to match the story and then a second pass trying to match the scenarios. It may not be the best way to do it so we could rethink it trying do match the scenarios directly and inherit from the story tags.

Please raise a JIRA issue with some examples of how you'd like the feature to behave.

Cheers