Scanning is now supported without a DI container: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/JBEHAVE-1042

On 21/08/2014 00:51, Mauro Talevi wrote:
Typically, you'd use a DI container to achieve this, via the corresponding implementation of the InjectableStepsFactory.

On 20/08/2014 22:23, Chad Wilson wrote:
Hello all,

I'm not sure if I'm missing something here. According to the documentation in order to register Step class instances, an implementation of InjectableStepsFactory should be used.

Isn't there a way to scan the classpath for classes that are annotated with various step annotations? Cucumber JVM supports this OOTB.

Chad