The Web Runner provides a simple web interface to explore existing steps by matching the input provided:

http://jbehave.org/reference/web/stable/using-web-runner.html

On 01/09/2014 18:12, Frank Pedroza wrote:
As we write more and more stories, we obviously accumulate a growing number of annotated step methods (currently we have ~350). I'm wondering what do people do to more easily catalog the existing step methods so they don't duplicate steps as well as ensure they're taking advantage of the steps they've already written. The eclipse plugin sort of helps with this, but it's hard to find that one method you're after when choosing from 350 options.