From: Anders [mailto:codeh...@aek.se]
Sent: 2014年9月12日 17:39
To: user@jbehave.codehaus.org
Subject: RE: [jbehave-user] Stories' Dependency

Check this description of the “GivenStories” keyword:
http://jbehave.org/reference/stable/given-stories.html

The whole point with the keyword “GivenStories” is to do exactly that: run the
dependency before each dependent story.

If what you need is just to have the stories run in sequence (A -> B -> C),
then the “GivenStories” keyword is not what you want to use.