Hello All,

I am new to JClouds and I am hoping that maybe someone can help point me in
the right direction.

I have a basic use case. I need to do the following:

1. Grab a Load Balancer
2. Disable the nodes one by one to take them out of the load balancer.
3. Shut down an app server ( tomcat ) on each node
4. Update a war file.
5. Restart App Server
6. Run a selenium based smoke test to make sure the app deployed fine.
7. Add the node back to the load balancer.

All of this is in the Rackspace cloud. Linux based servers.

So far, I can do numbers 1 and 2 with no problem. Where I am struggling is
getting from the Node to the NodeMetadata so that I can get the Public
address so I can use the ScriptBuilder to perform steps 3, 4, and 5.

I am using the CloudLoadBalancerApi to get my balancer by zone and name. I
then get the NodeApi to get the nodes and I can disable them fine.

I just dont know what to do from here because I need the public address for
the script builder and ssh.

Am I on the right track, or is there an easier way to do this?

Thanks,
Neil