Thank you very much Ignasi Barrera, it's working now.

@ Andrew Philips: next time I will try to provide more info about the bug. By the way this bug is related to this http://www.mail-archive.com/user@jclouds.apache.org/msg00881.html, which still not resolved.

Now I fixed the problem manually but I like to download the jars as usual using ant.

Regards,

Sofiane.