Hi Jai,

Thanks for sharing and figuring out the cause of your issue.

Could you please open a JIRA issue [1] so we can track this?

And could you send your changes as a pull request [2]? This way we'll be
able to review and test it before merging. Patches and pull request are
very welcome!

Thanks!

I.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS