Yes, it looks good.

Can you try a build with Java 7? It is the official version supported
to build jclouds, although we have some builds configured to use Java
8, but not in jclouds-labs. Just to isolate the issue, as in the past
we found that the JVM influenced.

Also you should revoke your DigitalOcean token and generate a new one,
since the Authorization header is exposed in your gist :) Keep that in
mind when sharing the wire logs!

I.