Regards

ap

[1] http://jclouds.apache.org/reference/logging/

On 2016-06-02 08:10, Pratheesh wrote:
Please let me know what is the cause of this error:

Jun 02, 2016 2:49:54 PM org.jclouds.logging.jdk.JDKLogger logError

SEVERE: Cannot retry after server error, command has exceeded retry
limit 5: [method=org.jclouds.openstack.swift.SwiftClient.public
abstract org.jclouds.openstack.swift.domain.SwiftObject
org.jclouds.openstack.swift.CommonSwiftClient.getObject(java.lang.String,java.lang.String,org.jclouds.http.options.GetOptions[])[Smart,
, [Lorg.jclouds.http.options.GetOptions;@7cb66c36], request=GET
https://sng01.objectstorage.softlayer.net/v1/AUTH_ab675443-8888-9999-23456ejkhgkl/Smart/
HTTP/1.1]

Regards